Friday, June 27, 2008

Well....

We had planned on going to Holiday World on a whim this weekend, but this is the message I was welcomed with after visiting their website:

"Join us for fireworks on July 4! If you have flexibility in your travel plans, please try to avoid visiting on June 28 and August 2, as we expect those days to be exceptionally busy. Remember, we're on Central Daylight Time! "
Okay....I have flexible travel plans, and that message tells me DO NOT go if you are a crowd-a-phobic like my hubby. Also, with a 3-year-old...I don't think so!
So......
We decided to go back to St. Louis as we have for a couple years now. We are going to try to visit a few places Grady wasn't really big enough to fully enjoy in the past.
More to come...
BTW- Thanks Amanda for the water information! I didn't want to haul my boat with me!

No comments: