Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh, Baby Baby!

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - They aren't America's heaviest newborn twins on record, but they certainly tip the scales: Sean William Maynard and Abigail Rose Maynard weighed in at a combined 23 pounds and 1 ounce at birth this week, a North Carolina hospital announced Friday. The boy weighed 10 pounds, 14 ounces; the girl, 12 pounds, 3 ounces. Springs said both babies are in excellent condition after their birth to parents Joey and Erin Maynard of Winston-Salem.

Dear Lord!! I only gained 22 pounds with Grady - I couldn't imagine 2 babies putting twice that much stress on my body. What a trooper that woman is - She deserves an award! But, she will quite possibly be getting quite a bit of free stuff, since the media has gotten wind of these whoppers!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I would hope that she had a c-section!

Amanda M said...

Holy Cow. Nick weighed almost 10 pounds when he was born. I couldn't imagine two of them.