Monday, June 23, 2008

The Random Questions Answered by Aubrey

Favorite person: Grady, by a long shot. Sorry to anyone I offend by saying this, but he is!! Unconditional love, from Day 1. He would probably say I was his favorite too, if someone asked!

Favorite food: French Fries and Pizza - Of course, not in the same setting.

Quirks about me: I have a real problem with people incorrectly pronouncing words. Maybe I should have been a speech teacher. I think it all stems from the fact that I grew up with a name that everyone, almost, wanted to pronounce wrong. A-u-B-r-e-y.... There is no D!!!

What can you NOT live without: Dr. Pepper/Mt. Dew - those could be in the same glass. Probably couldn't live without Internet for very long, or my own transportation either. Sometimes you just have to drive!!

Favorite blog: I have lots.... I don't want to single any one out.

Who do you wish had a blog: My friend Kate, who I met on BabyCenter when we were pregnant 4 years ago.

What job would you pay not to have? Fast Food, and Nursing home butt-wiper

If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? Ummm..... I probably better not say, I'm still hoping for that in the afterlife!!

Guilty pleasure: Frozen Hot Chocolate at Dairy Queen, I save those for really bad days

Favorite thing about your house: Don't know, I like the new floor in the bathroom - kinda boring answer, huh?

Favorite movie: Dirty Dancing and The Wizard of Oz

One thing you are bad at: Basketball

If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be? I would be able to stay at home with Grady and have another baby.

Who would you like to meet someday? Again, Kate. She lives in California and unless gas gets cheaper, I probably won't make it that far west.

What makes you feel sexy? When my clothes fit the way I want them to, and when Chris tells me I am.

What is the hardest part of your job? ALL OF IT!! I work for my dad doing a man's job. Physical labor is tough, but it sure helps out with the above question!!

When are you most relaxed? When a day goes by with no drama!! That seems to be hard to come by lately!

What stresses you out? bills in the mail and waiting on food at a restaurant when the people beside you came later and are already eating

Why do you blog? Mainly to share my pictures of Grady and to keep others updated on our family.

----If you read this and have your own blog, please consider yourself to be tagged. Do like I did and eliminate the questions you did not like, just make sure to replace them with another question you came up with.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Hi Aubrey! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Grady is getting so big these days. They do grow up way too fast, don't they!