Wednesday, June 4, 2008

:(


I know to most this just looks like some mom took a crappy picture of their child.


To me, it is sad. My little guy is growing up too fast. He has had so many firsts: tooth, steps, sleeping all night, etc. This first isn't as obvious.


This was his first little pair of Levi's. This was the first pair of jeans with those adjustable straps for his scrawny little butt to stay covered. This was his first hole in the knee of his jeans.


All of those things wrapped together makes me so upset. He is not a baby anymore. He is big enough and plays hard enough to get holes in the knees of pants. I remember my brother wearing out jeans long before he outgrew them. I really thought Grady would be like 5 before that happened.


Time has sure snuck up on me. I wish life had rewind!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Enjoy all of the little moments... and it's nice to put them out on the blog so you can never forget. :-)

Sarah D said...

I bet you would not give up those jeans for anything!!

Years from now you can take them out and you will remember when.