Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some Other Random Questions Answered by Grady With Commentary by Momma

Your Name: Grady Sawman Bergbower - really Sawyer, but Papa has instilled the nickname to be the actual way his name should be

Favorite Person: Daddy and Gus - much to my disappointment

Favorite Thing About Yourself: my freckles

Favorite Thing About Your House: you momma - I feel better now

Favorite Food: Roni's - macaroni's that is

Favorite Drink: Lemonade - we seriously go through a gallon every 3 days

Favorite Number: 4

Favorite Letter: Z

Favorite Shape: Oval

Favorite Song: ABC's - although he does a mean version of Amazing Grace, which my Grandma, Great Mary as he calls her, LOVES to hear

Favorite TV Show: Tom and Jerry - Thank God it isn't Barney or something terrible

Favorite Movie: Lightning - AKA Cars

Favorite Race Car: Chick Hicks

Favorite Color: Green - Much to my disappointment again, due to the fact he says he now likes John Deere's and I am an International girl all the way

What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up: I don't know - Hmmmm....he usually says a Police man like Enos, gotta love the Dukes

Where Do You Want to go on Vacation: Holiday World - I think that is due to the fact we are going this weekend, crossing my fingers for no rain. Usually he says the beach.


I would have loved to ask him more, but he ran away from me and shut the door in my face. I guess he felt like I was the paparazzi and he was famous getting asked all those questions!

No comments: