Sunday, June 1, 2008

I.....Love a Parade!

Our Posse:
Dawson, Tristan, Lexie, Grady, Clayton & Ashley

Granny and I took the boys (Grady & Tristan) to the Stawberry Fest parade. We also took my niece and nephew and met up with Dawson & the rest of the Deitz family. We took in the playground at St. Thomas pre-parade. Grady liked it until there were other kids he didn't know and then he wanted to leave, immediately.


Candy was the highlight for all. Grady loves to chase it, but once he gets something he likes, he wants it open NOW, and doesn't care if there is a bucket load right at his feet. Tristan finally caught on that you were supposed to get up and get the candy. Boy when he got it, he got it!!


We also took in some of the rides. You can't very well have any festival fun without the rides. Grady & Tristan tried to get me to puke on those darn big strawberry things!


Two out of the four I brought fell asleep on the way home. I could very well have been one of them, but I restrained myself from napping. Thanks goes out to Granny for volunteering to drive all of us and enjoying our sunny Saturday afternoon!

No comments: