Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fishing & Weenie Roast

Saturday was quite a busy day....no cleaning or cooking at home, just a fun summerish kinda day. Chris had wanted Grady and I to come fishing with him for some time. Me, being a little hesitant about the whole fishing thing, was a little resistant and would have made every excuse not to go. But I gave in. We hooked up the boat and went to Sam Parr. It was nice on the water, and we had a good time as a family.



Here are my boys with the one lonely ole fish we caught. Chris was kinda sad about that, so he threw it back.
After the fishing trip, we went to the Dogwood section of the park. Those playgrounds are awesome!! Not to mention the tire stuff they have underneath! We roasted weenies and marshmallows and played until 9 o'clock.
Great Weekend Fun!! And all close to home so we didn't have to burn that $4 a gallon gas!!

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

I would love to do this. My husband is not much of an outdoors man however!