Friday, June 27, 2008

EEEEWWWWW!!

OMG!!! This is what I pulled off of my son with tweezers yesterday!!
I know, it's just a tick. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. It gives me the heebie-jeebies just to think that they were on me, let alone sucking my blood!
Granny came over last night and asked when Grady had gotten this new mole on his hip. She said she noticed it yesterday morning when he needed help with his pants after going pee. I said I didn't know anything about a new mole. We proceeded to check it out closer and I saw legs on the mole! That's when I freaked out!
The picture makes it look like this thing was ginormous! But, the tick he had suck to him was no bigger than a pin head. TINY!! I would have thought it was a freckle if it was on my skin. Grady cried when I took it off... Poor kid.
I sure hope no more of those little boogers get by me for that long. I felt like I deserved the "Bad Mother of the Year" Award. Here's hoping nothing serious comes of this litte nasty thing.
Sorry Grady!

No comments: