Friday, January 2, 2009

Okay, Now I am REALLY pissed!

If you thought I was pissed reading about what she did to my momma, read on.....it gets better!!

Tonight, my mom and I got haircuts. Grady stayed at her house. We get home from town and Grady said, "Momma, T-Bone bit me!!! Really hard!!"

I know Tristan has bit him before, hard. That, I thought, was a one time deal and he wouldn't do it again.

No, I was wrong.

My dad said, "There's more. Just ask Tristan."

So I did. He proceeded to tell me the rest of the story after being asked why he bit Grady. He said, "Mommy said 'Bite Grady.'"

Well, isn't that special. The bond between a mother and child.

I sit here typing this and my hands are shaking. My heart is pounding. My breathing is terribly fast. And I learned of his over 2 hours ago!!!

What on Earth gives her the right to tell a 2 year old to do such a thing?? Why? Does this give her some sick satisfaction? Is this a game? I mean, isn't that like some sort of child abuse? If not, it damn well should be.

I tell you what, honey, I assure you it is not a game. You done chose the wrong team to play.

This is really getting old. I wonder what's next.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Okay... I must have missed the post telling us about this lady and her son. So, I'm a little behind.

BUT, wth?!? Who tells their kid to bite another child?!? Is this lady on drugs? Ooooohhhhh... I would be just as pissed as you are!

Let us know how this plays out.

Ashley said...

Aubrey... really????

Even after talking to you, I wonder how you could really think this. I never did anything to your son but love him. You know that I gave him all that I possibly could. Believe me or not, I really could care less.... because you are going to believe what you want regardless.(Which you are entitled to do) Like I tried to refresh you memory... Grady used to say that I "pooped in his diaper" "made a mess" and everything else under the sun.

Let alone do this to your son, I would never do that to my own son.... putting things in his head to confuse him would be pure torture. I am a wonderful mother, and I love Tristan more than life itself... I would give anything for him to be happy, and confusing him isn't making him happy... so thats not on my to do list fyi.

You yourself say how kids come up with some crazy stuff, and I think its disgusting that rather than call me like an adult and pick a bone, you have to make reference on the internet about being sooo angry.

In all reality, if something like that were true... maybe if Tristan hadn't just turned 2 years old a few weeks ago, and was a little older you could take something like that to heart. Geez, I would think you would know better.

Or on a different note, maybe if this all didn't stem back to a lengthy divorce including your brother, you wouldn't be so hasty to make rash judgements.

I called you, I told you what I needed to say... we agree on somethings, and will never agree on others. I know now that the way you posted this you were just itching for me to see it... which is fine. The part about you trying to start a chime line for people to talk about how crazy this woman is, and is she on drugs, when they don't even know me is funny... hilarious really, because a majority of people in Jasper County that really know me, know that half the things you guys try to push over on me is sooo far fetched.

Good Luck to you and your family, hopefully you will be short a sister-in-law someday, and people can grow up and move on with their lives, and find something better to do then stir the pot and try to cause trouble where it isn't warranted.

Happy New Year... I hope 09 doesn't bring you so much stress....