Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Momma and Daddy

My mom is on her way to Indy for her 4th back surgery.

Tomorrow she will be having a spinal fusion done. They are going in beside her belly button since there is too much scar tissue on her back from previous surgeries. I know she is extremely nervous about this procedure and hopes it can take away all her pain. I do too. She has been miserable for awhile now and I would wish her kind of pain on no one.

Today is my dad turns 50!! Holy Cow!! Dad, you old fart! Sorry you have to spend your birthday on the road. Maybe you can at least catch a good meal on the way. Enjoy the hotel stay too. Keep my momma safe and give her a great big hug and kiss from us!

Love you guys! Good Luck Mom!

3 comments:

Amanda M said...

I pray that this will be the surgery that helps ease your moms pain. It is hard to watch someone you love suffer! Good luck. Oh and happy birthday to the "OLD FART" as well!

Christina said...

Sending prayers for your mom.

Jamee said...

I'll be thinking of her all day