Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sugar Bean!

Grady woke up at 5:30 this morning. His actual birthday occured at 5:51 am. So, I sang him Happy Birthday at the actual time he was born. And then I cried.....I'm a bit of a cryer. It is just unreal to me how fast he has grown up.


Pictures from the last 4 years....again time flies when you're having fun! Grady, I can't believe you were ever that small!!





Momma hopes you have many more happy birthdays. I hope today is extra special for you. You will be at school (wouldn't want to spoil you and let you stay home!). I'm sure Angie will have a special treat for you!

Grady's party is tomorrow night. I still have to make the cake after work. I know...nothing like waiting until the last minute!! Tonight, watch out McDonald's, here we come!!
***Thanks to Amber at Photo Graphics for the #4 photo!!***

No comments: