Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

Four years ago today, I was admitted to the hospital for the first time in my life. I would have never guessed the joy that overwhelmed me after being there 16 hours (that felt like an eternity) and enduring countless pokes, prods and checks of regions of my body I didn't know could be checked that thoroughly.


I woud go through all that over again to have my handsome little man. Grady, you have been the biggest accomplishment of my life thus far. Everyday you make me feel prouder to be your momma. I love you Grady Sawman. I hope you know how much!

***Just for the record....I tried to upload my favorite baby picture of Grady, but Blogger wouldn't let me because I had some kind of internal error.....maybe it's trying to tell me something.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Grady!

Sarah D said...

Happy Birthday Grady!

Aubrey, you have one of the cutest little boys! I still say he needs to be on TV!