Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holy Snowballs!!



And it's still snowing!!! I can't wait for Grady to wake up and see it! So far, I'm guessing 7 inches. The weather man says that it's supposed to keep snowing till noon. Wow!! I haven't seen this much snow since I was a kid. I'm so excited to let Grady play in it. But, I don't think his snow boots will be tall enough.
I have been up since 4:20 am. Chris leaves for work about that time and I couldn't go back to sleep knowing that there was this much snow for him to travel through. He did call to say he had made it there. Poor Guy only had crocs to get to the garage in. He took the broom and kinda swept himself there. I had him bring in my boots so I wouldn't be in the same boat.
Hope everyone enjoys their snow day. I know I am so far!!

No comments: