Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alright....now I'm pissed!!

Okay, I'm not holding back much in this post besides the offenders name...and if she reads it, I'm sure she will know who I am talking about.

You mess with my momma, you better expect to mess with me!!

****Just as a sidenote, my mother has had 2 back surgeries in the past 2 years and is on the verge of another one due to ruptured discs/bulging discs. Therefore, she is on medication to deal with the pain from her back. Only prescribed medication, mind you.****

Someone, again who shall remain nameless unless she decides to come forth and admit she is retarded and hurful among other things, decided to take a stab at the fact that my mother takes said medication.

This person said that my mother was not fit to watch their child because, wait for it.......she is a pill popper. Who the hell does she think she is calling my mother, a person that she once swore that she loved too, a untrue, unfounded name like that?? Last I knew, name calling was for third graders and childish people that couldn't think of anything better to do when they felt the need to gossip about others.

My take on all this is that if your life is so horrid that you have to take stabs at other people to be happy, then you really should leave well enough alone and go hide under a rock or something so that the rest of us Earth dwellers don't have to mess with the waste of space that is you.

'Nuff said, don't you think?

4 comments:

Kocher Family said...

Hi Aubrey,

I enjoy your blog and you have a cute family. Sure wish I had the balls to express my thoughts!

Christina said...

You go girl!!!

Way to stick up for your momma! Some people are just stupid. No excuses for them.

Nancy said...

You Go Girl!!!

granny said...

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND THE WONDERFUL MOTHER THAT YOU ARE TO GRADY. I WISH THE PERSON YOU MENTIONED COULD REALIZE THAT GIVING BIRTH IS NOT WHAT MAKES YOU A MOTHER. YOU, AS A GOOD MOTHER KNOW THAT YOUR CHILD'S NEEDS HAVE TO BE PLACED AHEAD OF YOUR DESIRES AND I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT SOMEDAY SHE LEARNS A LITTLE ABOUT PARENTING AND STOPS USING HIM AS A TOOL TO OBTAIN MATERIAL ITEMS AND CAN SIMPLY LOVE HIM LIKE WE DO.