Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday.....Yeah, Right

Well....today I am another year older. Hip Hip Hooray....at least I'm not sick or dying or something. It has just been an all around crappy day so far. Weather, mood, child, meal...you name it, it has been crappy today.

We went to Holiday World this weekend and left on Friday. More to come on that as I get my pictures uploaded. Saturday was great. We had a really good time in the park and not one thing really went wrong.

Today, another story. The weather turned to crap as the hurricane aftermath moved towards our neck of the woods. I apparently got out of bed on the wrong side because I have been in a crappy mood. Maybe that is what happened to Grady because he went into total meltdown mode. And then, everything I eat just tastes terrible.... and I like to eat, so that really makes a big girl mad!!

So, Happy Birthday to me....maybe I will wait and celebrate with Chris on Tuesday, his day will probably go just swell!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday!!
Hopefully you will have a nice evening

Sarah D said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!

It's your party--cry if you want to!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you wek gets better.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I hope your day got better. Have a great week:)

Amanda M said...

Happy birthday to you...Cha cha cha. Thats what Nick always says. Hope you have a good day!

DeAnn said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm a little behind, as usual.