Wednesday, September 24, 2008

They Sure Do Age Well!!


Who didn't have one of theses?? I still have mine, Mom doesn't throw anything out!! Garth and Libby Gayle. Oh, how many times they have been dragged around is beyond me. Grady has Libby Gayle here and before Tristan was born we practiced being nice to babies with her. Wait a minute.....I googled Cabbage Patch Kids and I'll be damned if I didn't find Libby Gayle's twin... she's the mostly bald one on the left.

I guess you can buy these special anniversary edition ones (they are supposed to be made from the same mold my generations dolls were from) online at www.cabbagepatchkids.com . I wonder if they all still have geeky names or if they are 'with it' names now. I don't have a girl so I guess I will never know!!





1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Buying boy toys is just not nearly as much fun!

I just don't get all the boy stuff. Now that I have another boy on the way just thinking about purchasing a Cabbage Patch for a little girl makes me a little sad.

Oh well, it is cars and 4-wheelers for us!!