Sunday, July 20, 2008

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

This is the bed Grady has had since he was 2 years old. He loves Thomas and sleeping in his Thomas bed. Lately, he has said he is too big for it and wants me to see how long he is in his bed. I'll admit, he was getting a little smooshed in there.





I had been wanting to get him a new bed and was prepared to go do some shopping. However, we had a twin size bed in our spare bedroom that Grady apparently had his eye on. I got off cheap! He said he liked the blankets that were on it because they had green on them. Even Cheaper! He loves his 'new' bed and has slept very well in it - only falling out once!



Like I always told my husband while we were dating - I'm cheap not easy!! I guess Grady gets that from his momma too.

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

your little boy is becoming a little man. I am trying to figure out if it is time for me to let Nick out of the crib or keep him in until he tries to sneaks out. (This is by suggestion of my pediatrician.) We will see.