Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's Going On With My Child??

I think Grady has officially become his father!!

He has a thing for my new pink Victoria's Secret bra. Everyday I have to make him go find it. He hides it under my bed every time though, so I don't know why I even ask anymore. Why does he do this?? Is he just fascinated by the color or do you think he's already a little boob man?
Or, oh my gosh, I just had a thought. It is like Marie said on Everybody Loves Raymond. He has a thing for boobs because he was breast fed!!
Have I done this to him??? Wow!! Something to think about before trying for more babies, huh?


3 comments:

Christina said...

That's funny! I think it's something in boy genetics to like boobs. Calvin hands me my bras and tells me to where them to be a Hot Girl! Anyway - new VS pink bra - yay for you!!! :-)

Sara B. said...

I like the new look of your blog. That is a funny story.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's just boys ladies. If Maddie sees one of my bras laying out, she runs me down saying

"Mama, here's your boobs!"

I guess she has realized that without the padded push-up, I have none!