Thursday, July 24, 2008

Using Some of Our Green

I knew I had to use up some of that whopper of a zucchini crop soon, so Grady and I made some Zucchini Bread. About the time the batter was done, he remembered he had this little get-up. So here's my Pampered Chef cutie-patootie!


On a side note, he also found something else that Chris and I forgot we had. Way (I mean way) before Grady was born, my grandpa scoured the retail stores looking for just the right gift for my then boyfriend (maybe even fiancee), Chris. He managed to make his Christmas dreams come true with the purchase of the ever entertaining Fart Machine.

I don't know where he came up with it, but Grady found it, insisted we buy new batteries for it, and now is the jokester of the household with it. He has even taken it to Granny's and pulled a few pranks on them. As you can tell by the photo, he thinks that thing is the funniest thing ever. You would think the kid has no toys!!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Aubrey,
We definitely thought you deserved the award...enjoy it!

Maybe if we had a fart machine they wouldn't think the real ones were so funny! Something to check into,huh!

Sarah D said...

Fart machines are hours of fun for the entire family.

My Dad thinks they are the best things EVER!