Thursday, July 10, 2008

Horrible Parents We Are

Okay, I know most of the people who read this are probably parents. If you're not, then you will someday understand - I hope.

Grady had gotten a balloon at Hooter's while in St. Louis. This poor thing was on it's last leg. Chris decided to try to twist it in half and make it into a snowman. Well, you know what happened. It popped.

Now we are in a pickle. We have a BAWLING 3 year old. I mean crocodile tears and all. What is a parent to do??

Can you tell by the picture what the horrible parenting decision was??


If you guessed blowing up a condom and letting our child play with it, you're right!! Poor little guy!! He kept asking what that pointy thing was on the end. I felt awful!! But, I couldn't help but laugh!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Chris and are cracking up! That's hilarious! Thanks for the smile!