Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged Again

Okay, Janelle.....here are 6 random things about me:

  1. I will not fish or any other creature that swims.
  2. I already started Christmas shopping.....okay, you may now puke!
  3. I would love to have a cake from Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes) made just for me.
  4. My mom thought Chris and I would starve because I couldn't cook much of anything before I was married.
  5. As long as I am on the cooking subject, I would love to meet Paula Deen.
  6. I really want to take a vacation somewhere far away from the drama.

I am supposed to tag someone else, but I'm not gonna. I'm challenging anyone who reads my blog and has never left a comment to please do so. I am really curious who all is out there reading about my crazy life!

2 comments:

Amber M said...

Hello there. I have seen your blog before. I run across a lot of blogs through Sarah's. I just started the whole blogging thing and am enjoying it so far and love looking to see what other people have to say too.

Take care.

Stephanie R said...

Hey Aubrey- I read your blog everyday usually while I am at work on break or lunch so I don't have too much time to leave comments. But I love reading it :)