Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daytime Trick or Treating






Grady and I went to my Grandma Mary's (his great-grandma, AKA Great Mary) Wednesday and Trick or Treated. She was very excited to have us, and enjoyed eating out at, you guessed it, McDonald's.

She had a doctor's appointment and we beat her to her house, so we broke in! Grady surprised her at the door.

After lunch, we went back to Great Mary's and she asked if Grady wanted to help her make cookies. Of course, my son loves to cook. He even got to press the button on the mixer....quite the job you know!

Good cookies guys!! You did a great job!! I know she would never even know how to go about reading this, but THANK YOU Grandma for the great day! We Love You!

2 comments:

joanna m said...

Aubrey,

Wow, what a great picture of Aunt Mary. I haven't seen her in several months, and I don't think she has changed for years, she looks so good. It is so great that your child gets to spend time with his great grandma! i really appreciated those times for my kids now that my grandparents are all gone, cherish those times!

Joanna

Aubrey said...

I would have to agree...she doesn't look her age at all. I think she gets around better than I do at times too!