Monday, October 6, 2008

Chris's 10 Year Class Reunion


This past weekend was Chris's 10 Year Reunion. Hard to believe it's been that long, but a lot has happened to us since then.

Here we are right after the meal - EARLY!!

And again, a little later....

Chris, and some classmates playing some drinking game, which led to.....

THIS....ALL DAY SUNDAY....ASIDE FROM HIS TIME WITH THE TOILET!!

But, Grady was happy because we brought him home balloons off of the 3, yes 3, bottles of wine Chris won us. One for each award: Most Changed, Least Hair, and Married the longest.

And, he was happy 'cause Ashley B. got to babysit and stay the night. Probably a good thing, since we didn't come home until the next morning!!! ;)



**** If anyone from Chris's class is reading this, I have more pictures of other people. If you're interested in them, leave me a comment and I can email them to you.*****

2 comments:

Stephanie R said...

I would love to see some pictures. I was not able to make it since we live 6 hours away. StephanieRoot1@gmail.com Thanks Aubrey!

Nancy said...

I clean the KC Hall. I have to say you guys are clean partiers or you did an excellent job at picking up your messes!! Thanks!! Made for an easy clean:)
It's sometimes scary opening those double doors after a party.. Never know whats gonna be waiting on me.