Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preschool

I guess I forgot to post this....


Grady has started preschool one day a week. He goes to Angie's (Kara's sister, for those of you who don't know) on Thursday. Most of the day. I take him at my morning break and don't pick him up until I am done with work. This is quite the departure for me. I haven't been without him at lunch time for quite awhile. My mom, wow, she really doesn't know what to do with herself!


He has only went once, so far. He was sick last week and, well, we didn't want Dawson or Lexie or Baby Jordyn to be puking all over the house like he was.


He loved it! I hate that he loves it. I am terrible, I know this. I wanted him to miss me, but I don't think he even cared I wasn't there.


Oh, well..... I have to let go sometime. It isn't like I can follow him to school on my bike or anything, right Mom??

1 comment:

granny said...

just read in parents mag that i was wrong in showing you how nervous i was in letting go-but since you never saw me hiding in bushes as i followed you on your first solo trip to school i guess you survived and was stronger for the experience of thinking mom was as excited as you were in your newfound independence. believe me- letting go isn't much easier when you child approaches 30 than when they are 3!