Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deer vs. Chris

This post has two different stories.....

#1 Yesterday morning my phone rang at 6:05 a.m. I thought it was my dad checking to see if I was going to make it to work since I was sick over the weekend. No. It was Chris. Mr. I have never hit a deer, ha ha. Yes, he has never hit a deer. But......yesterday morning a very horny deer hit him. Horny in both respects of the word when describing a deer. He was chasing a doe across the road. Chris stopped for the doe and the buck ran into his truck. Not very much damage. Just a few spots that he said he didn't really want to have his insurance raise in order to fix.

#2 Archery hunting season has not been going so well for Christopher. He has seen deer. Unfortuneately, he has been seeing them as he is walking back to the Teryx to come home. Well... I take that back. He had one buck really close to him, but it caught his scent. Okay, I guess deer are very aware of what stinks around them. *Sorry, Chris I'm not saying you stink, but that dirt smell, really does.* Anyway, back to the point. Since it has not been going well, I am going along tonight for good luck. Hope I can keep my mouth shut long enough for him. I also hope I don't stink it up out there and really scare the deer off!

No comments: