Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Cell Phone Pics

These pictures I would have not shared, but thanks to technology that I have finally figured out, I will.
Yes, I know this looks horrid! Chris wanted pickled eggs for deer camp....I obliged.

Travis sent me this photo of T-Bone. Too cute, even the dog is smiling.

Grady showing how excited he was to go to preschool.

I think my child has OCD.

Papa and his boys.

After watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Grady has decided that he too is a blockhead.


My dad's work of art. Chris, as you know, got a buck this year to put on the wall. We drew (by we I mean I) out the template on cardboard and dad then put it on wood. Dad, you did fantastic!
Chris Loves It!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

How did you make pickled eggs??

Aubrey said...

Boil eggs, make a brine of vinegar, sugar, and beet juice...bear with me, you asked.
Mix the two together and let set, the longer it sets, the grosser it gets.

They smell horrid. I cannot believe I made something that smells so bad and all the men in my family eats it!

Sarah D said...

do you just put the eggs in hard boiled with the shells and all?

You are pretty nice for making that. It sounds awful!!

Aubrey said...

You peel them first, and yes it sounds awful because it is awful!