Friday, November 14, 2008

From the Mouth of My Babe

Okay, I know all the little things that kids say are cute and you should go AWWW, that's so sweet. I tend to think that most of the time, but then Grady says something and I think AHHH, where did you get that from!!

A few Awww moments:

During one of our conversations, Grady told me, "No, you bobble head!" I told him I was not in fact a bobble head and that it wasn't nice to call names. He then says, "Okay, your majesty."

When we asked Grady what he wanted for supper, his reply was Chicken Patties and Rollover Minutes.

A few Ahhh! moments:

I corrected Grady on how to say a word and he told me, "You think you're so smart about everything."

Grady threw my comb in the toilet. Right after he had peed in the toilet. I threw the comb away and asked why he did that. He said, "I did it just so I could tick you off!"

Alright, last one....
We watched Jon and Kate Plus 8 Monday night when they went to Hawaii and were at the luau. Grady asked if we saw the girls with the coconut bras. Chris and I told him we did and wondered if he thought the girls were pretty. He told us, "Nah, but the coconuts were!"

1 comment: