Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's All Over

Well, Thanksgiving is officially over. I am thankful for having the dinner at my house. However, I now know that I am thankful for my mother and her cooking and cleaning everything that encompasses a Thanksgiving meal.

Chris fried rabbit. Yes, Grady's pet rabbits. There are more. He will never know. Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits and Gravy, Homemade Bread, Sweet Potatoes, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Cake.....okay well, I'm gonna have to go get some seconds now!

Grady is sick. He woke up at 5 a.m. with a "barky" cough. Great. I feel so bad for him. Sounds even worse. He slept through Thanksgiving dinner and Thanksgiving dessert and Thanksgiving after dessert seconds. Poor guy. Hopefully he will recover quickly.

Along with Thanksgiving being over, Christmas for the retail world is in full swing. Black Friday here I come!!

Oh, and enjoy the new background to promote the season.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sorry...had to stop reading at the fried rabbit part....yuck!