Saturday, November 22, 2008

Follow Through

No, I didn't get the big one...I saw him though. Altogether we saw 9 deer and 3 turkeys Friday afternoon. Awesome!! I didn't think I would get such a kick out of watching them get close, but it was pretty neat. However, when the big one arrived, I got scared shitless. I told Chris I would probably miss it and he should shoot it. He basically told me to suck it up and aim. He ran away, so I got off without making an ass of myself. I went out this morning, but saw a little bit of nothing and froze to death. I guess I might go back next time. It wasn't THAT bad.


I followed through with my promise to Chris to go hunting.


Before the cold wind hit!


Yes, another buck for the wall. If you're counting, that's two this year. What's a girl to do?


This morning hunting....OMG!!! I froze my ass off! Notice the frost on my mask.


Can't forget Grady.....T-Bone woke him up when he and his Dad came over. Too cute not to include.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two look awfully cute in your camo!