Thursday, October 22, 2009

What We've Been Up To

We're officially farmers. Chris bought a new-to-him tractor from his friend Matt. I'm sure Chris is just as happy to have it as Kara is to not.



Grady got another bunny. This one my mom and dad couldn't butcher because they thought its hair looked just like Grady's. So now it belongs to Grady. Oddly enough, it's name is Briar Bunny. That is what Grady's name would have been if he were a she. Just Briar, not Bunny.

Last weekend was our trip to The Great Pumpkin Patch at Arthur. Always a good time. At least this year Grady wasn't sickly and enjoyed it.
Thank you nice lady for taking our picture.

What a cheeser!



Of all the cutouts to get photos at, this was my fav.



Our Pumpkin King Grady! Grady took a picture of Chris and I at the Pumpkin Prince and Princess, but I won't share that one becase Chris was tired of photo opportunities by that time.



I think this is my favorite of the day. He crawled behind their wall of mums and peeked through at me. What a stinker! But the cuteness more than makes up for it.









1 comment:

Christina said...

I love, Love, LOVE the pic of Grady w/ the mums!!!