Sunday, October 11, 2009

Party!

I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!
So much in fact that I sold it for nearly 4 years.
Now one of my friends, Janelle Kuhn, has decided to start selling it and loves it.
So.....I'm having a party for her!
This Thursday night, 6:30 p.m at my house. Come hungry and bring a friend!!
If you would like to come or place an order, leave me a comment or send me an email.
She has a great deal for hosts .... she would love to do a show for you too! Check out her blog for more details.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Ohmygosh. I need a new pitcher. The one that has the lid thing that mixes it all up for you? Yeah, that one. ;)

Ashley said...

Hey, I just asked your brother the other day if you were still selling this. He didn't know and told me to send you a text. But I see now you still have connections! :) Would you mind getting a book to Trav and I'll get it when I pick up Tristan?

Valerie said...

I need some things too. When are you closing your party?