Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day

Here are highlights from my mini photo shoot with Grady this morning before his first day of preschool.
Right before his alarm went off. He insisted he get his own alarm clock so he could get up on time.
Doing his own hair.

Checking to make sure he brushed good.

Now hairspray.

Tim McGraw cologne

Waiting patiently on mom and her camera.

My favorite picture of the morning.

Can't you see it on his face, "NO MORE PICTURES!!!" Seriously, that's what he was telling me. I didn't stop though.

I had to force this one on him. At least he smiled.

The best buddies together. Forget about you mom. I had to ask for a kiss.

I had the hard time leaving. I kinda wanted him to want me, you know? He says he had fun, but won't tell me anything they did. I know they had cereal for a snack and played on the playground, but couldn't climb the rock wall unless their mom or dad was there. All of this I learned from the moment the boys got in the car, but it was from Dawson. Grady said he didn't want to talk about it. And he doesn't want to go back tomorrow. I have a feeling I could take the same type photos again in the morning and he will be more than happy to stay and maybe he'll leak me some preschool gossip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thanks for sharing! Our boys are growing up. Love the pix - and especially dig the Tim McGraw cologne... he knows how to win over the ladies! ;-)