Friday, September 4, 2009

One Week

After 10:45 today, we will have survived a whole week of preschool. Seriously we, because I think this week has been way harder on me than it has on Grady actually putting in the time there.
Chris and I told Grady if he had a good week and did his best we would take him bowling. (I kinda thought about what I should get if I had a good week too, you know since I didn't just fall in a heap bawling in the floor everyday.) He said that he would rather have a bowling trophy. Don't know where that came from, but he is going bowling tonight before the football game and he will probably be pissed not winning a trophy for his efforts.
I don't hear much about school other than the kind of snack they have and playing outside. I guess that is the highlight of his day. He does try to sing me a goodbye song with the cutest little smile with your eye bit, kinda squinty and pirate-ish at the same time. Oh, and one boy is going to have to have his hands tied up if he doesn't keep them to hisself.

No comments: