Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Right to the Point

Bullet point that is, in no particular order:

  • Chris is still fuming over the stolen camera.
  • Grady had to take his favorite apple today to school. I was informed last night red apples were not his favorite.
  • My mom and I have been walking at Sam Parr while Grady is at school. We have worked up to 5.7 miles. Today is our day off. I needed it.
  • Chris and I have a big (much needed) date weekend planned. Yeah!! It involves a road trip and bands and alcohol. Sounds good to me!
  • I witnessed an absolutely horrible sight last Friday night as the Eagles got beat up on hard core by Effingham.
  • We now have pumpkins growing out of our ears.
  • Fall Festival was probably one of the nicer ones I have been to in a long time.
  • Grady was in a pedal tractor pull. Somehow the little booger didn't get it to move. He could have cared less about the pedaling, just fixated on the goodie bag for participating. His best buddy, Dawson, pedaled 70 feet. Way to go DW!
  • I rejoined Netflix and took the cheap way. I am thinking I should have been a little less tight. I am patiently waiting on my new month to start so I can watch Gran Torino.
  • Our yard looks horrid. I think, unless Mother Nature decides to bless us with a shower, that I will make it look more presentable this afternoon.
  • Finally Grey's Anatomy starts, tomorrow night. But why do they make it a cliffhanger at the end of the season, when the DishNetwork guide tells you who dies on the season premier?

4 comments:

Christina said...

Enjoy your date weekend!

Anonymous said...

yay...grey's! i.can.not.wait!!!

i'm also jealous of your pumpkins. i went to the store to buy some this week and they were $7.00 EACH!!!! omg!

Valerie said...

Have a great date weekend!!! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Dawn said...

It must be something with favorite apples no matter the school. Daelyn had to do the same. And Sarah's son too I think.