Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Help Here

Not sure what happened, but my guess is my camera is officially shot.

I can turn it on, but it refuses to zoom. It tells me to turn it off and try again.

Help!! If you know that it can be fixed, please tell me how. If you know that I need to throw it in the dumpster and try again with another camera, please tell me which one I should buy!

So far all my digital cameras have been gifts and met my expectations for that time period. Now I want something good! I don't want something bulky, although I would love the zoom a bulkier camera had to offer. And, of course, there is the price tag. Nothing outrageous!

Leave me a comment and give me a little help here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got me a new Cannon 10.0 megapixil and I love it. Got it at wal-mart 129.00 and it even has button for kids and pets. Just thought i'd let you know that. Shannon

Jay Dee said...

We have two cameras. One is FUJI and the other is a NIKON. We have had the FUJI for probably a little under 5 years and we were always happy with it. (it is a finepix E510, I am sure they have a newer version by now) I kind of think it was between $150-$200. The NIKON is a D40, which is awesome. It is expensive, but it is will worth the money if you take a lot of pictures and you don't beat up on it. (we have dropped it a few times) If you do go with a camera like this I highly recommend shopping around. We had a chance to buy the camera with a carrying case and an extra zoom lens for $100 more and we didn't do it. (we ended up buying the extra lens a year later for $200)