Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Brother!


This picture pretty much sums up how my brother and I got along growing up. I'm glad to say that this is not how things are now. There's no hair pulling involved anyway.
A birthday message from Grady:
Remember that time you drew a circle around my belly button and made a smile face on my belly? I like petting your new friend Lizard. I hope you like your new rabbit, Tippy. Happy Birthday Uncle Trav!
We Love you Trav....Hope it's a Good One!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

That picture is priceless.

granny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly R said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!!!

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.