Thursday, June 4, 2009

Good Reads


First, let me thank Miss Kristan at the library for recommending such a good book when I needed a laugh and something to get my mind away from another situation.


Second, let me retract that thanks because I am addicted. Yes, I am hooked now on this series of books. I have read 4 of them in less than a week. I am now done with number four and HAVE to get to the library TODAY and get then next ones. There are fifteen in the series, with number fifteen coming out this summer and Kristan has already got me on a list. She's an enabler, I tell you!


There is suspense, comedy, and romance all rolled into one. Not smut by any means. Kind of sexual tension between two of the main characters. They are addictive, have I mentioned that?


Any-hoo......if you need a good book, you might try this one out to start with, but be careful....you might get caught up in them like me!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

What's wrong with smut???

Aubrey said...

NOT A THING WRONG WITH SMUT....I like it!! Just a warning in case you wanted the all smut books....maybe you should make me a recommendation of one of those!!