Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag - I'm It!

So I have been tagged, not once, but twice. Tagged to tell the whole blogosphere some random things about myself. Hard to do if you ask me..... You can't ever think of anything to say about yourself when you are asked, but when no one asks, you could talk for hours.

The rules are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about myself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

I was tagged by Nancy @ Happy Endings and Jessica @ Love Dream Hope Pray. You can find links to their blogs on my sidebar. So, like I said, I was tagged twice, so I feel it is appropriate to not follow the rules and reveal 12 random things about myself. Here goes:

1. I would drink Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew mixed together every time I needed a drink.

2. I could spend every penny I had on things for Grady and not feel bad about leaving everyone else out.

3. I have dimples on my shoulders. So does my Dad.

4. Chris and I were born 2 days apart (September 14 & 16, 1979), in the same hospital, by the same doctor. His Dad worked with my grandma forever and we never knew each other until I started working at IGA with him in 1996.

5. We were married on Tax Day (April 15) in 2000.

6. I used to sell Pampered Chef.

7. I donated over 11 inches of hair to locks of love the first time I cut all of my long hair off. Oddly enough, one of my taggers, Jessica, cut it.

8. One of my feet is bigger than the other. I have even tried to buy 2 different sizes of shoes, but they wouldn't let me. I acted like I didn't know that there were 2 different sizes in the box. Oops!

9. I thought I used to look like my Dad before I lost some weight, but now I look A LOT like my Mom.

10. I miss driving a truck.

11. I love, love, love Trace Adkins...... that deep voice is soooooo sexy. Not to mention, that man has moves!

12. I have a thing about buying books. I buy them. They sit on a shelf. I read them after they are like 3 years old. Then I sell them for a fraction of what I paid originally at a garage sale. How sad.

So, as for tagging some other people.....I don't know..... I don't think I will follow the rules here either. So I am only tagging one person. The lucky person is....Kelli @ Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails.



Hope you enjoyed learning some random Aubrey facts!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That must have been how I got home from buying a pair of shoes, only to find out they were 2 differ sizes..haha..just joking

And,I don't think I ever met you, but I use to sell Pampered Chef too. Brenda got me started. Only did it for about a year..too much competion in the area.

It's a small world:)

the Queen :) said...

I posted!! YOu can read all about me now.