Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


This last week has been crazy!! I think we have had something going on or something to do most every evening, whether it be for the "livestock" or the garden or the family.


Yes, Grady (along with the rest of us), has green beans coming out of his ears. I am ready to pull the plants up by the roots and be done with them. Thanks to Kelli for taking some of them off of my hands. Much appreciated!!

I think I am listing everything that I have canned/frozen this week...

  • green beans
  • sauerkraut (for Chris not me.....BARF!!)
  • green bell peppers
  • salsa
  • spicy mustard
  • hot pepper relish
  • along with keeping a ton of cherry tomatoes around to make fresh salsa

I'm tired......is it winter yet?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh God, I love sauerkraut. I'm so jealous!