Monday, August 4, 2008

Introducing.....

Well, the much anticipated pictures of the "Perfect Couple" and their "perfect twins" are on the cover of People magazine. I'm just not so sure about these two. Yeah, they donate money all the time. Yeah, they adopted kids from poverty stricken countries. Yeah, they are famous. With all that said, they really don't "parent" these kids alone. They have nannies, they probably don't do dishes at night, or clean house along with the duties of having 6 kids, do they? Fakers, that what I think. They're fakers. Real parents - Jon & Kate or Jim Bob & Michelle!! Why aren't they on the cover of People??

2 comments:

Jamee said...

I'm right there with ya. I would have a ton of kids if I didn't have the do the hard stuff. I would like to see them with all the help they have, that would be a real family picture. And, I can't get over that the first was concieved while he was still married. Has everyone forgot it!

Nancy said...

I think they're both overrated.

Don't ya just love when the stars ask us poor people for money for some special cause??
Hello.. I think they could probably support all of us.