Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a Talent

Just putting a little plug for my dad here....

He is an awesome carpenter (not to mention father, papa and boss). He has such talent when it comes to making things. I know he enjoys it and wish he would do some more of these projects to keep his mind from drifting to other unmentionable topics.



He made this chair for Grady when he was born.




The most recent project was for Chris, a board to put behind his newest deer head. I drew a pattern (so if it is off a little, that's my fault, not his) and he took it and ran.




Along with these two things, he also has made Adairondack chairs, toy boxes, picnic tables, trim for the windows in his house and too many other things for me to even list. I truly think he could earn some 'mad money' by selling these things and think he should rent a space at the Chamber Business Expo to promote himself. What about you?

1 comment:

Kelly R said...

I would say he would be in high demand!! I think he should go for it!