Sunday, February 15, 2009

Book Party

My son loves books. I mean love in every sense of the word. We go to the library once a week and I think he could bring home 15 if I let him. We end up reading quite a few while we're there, but only bring 2 or 3 home with us. I think it's good for him. Hopefully, he will start picking up the words so that I don't have to read one book 30 times anymore.

What better way for me to harbor his love of books than with an Usborne Book Party? Ginger is great when it comes to talking you into parties....not that I'm easily swayed....but, I am. She helps you decide what books are age appropriate and that's good too.

If anyone wants any books for their kids....visit her website www.bookslady.com. My name is on the right side if you want to help my cause ;)

No comments: