Sunday, February 8, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Date night was fun...nothing spectacular, but alone time with Chris was nice.


Chris got another deer head for the wall. I am afraid my house is going to start leaning.


I got a new 'do...super short, for me anyway. If anyone knew me in high school, this would be maybe 15 inches shorter than my hair used to be. And looking back... YUCK, why didn't I cut that mop off!?!


Grady has gotten into some trouble for artistically expressing himself on my bedroom wall. He didn't like having to clean it up.


The Deitz family was over and we found out Wii truly is a fun thing for all ages....Grady and Dawson battled it out boxing. Kara and I had to finish their game. They wore themselves out. Those two are about like their father's and joined at the hip. And of course there is Lexie...the most adorable little monkey I have ever seen!


The weather has taken an awesome turn for the better. We have enjoyed going out on a bike ride and blowing bubbles today. Not to mention going for a Teryx ride in the mud. No pictures of that one...I think the camera would have been coated.


There were way too many things I took pictures of so, my favorite picture from the whole weekend. Of course it's of Grady!!


No comments: