Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jesse White is NOT Nice!



A couple of weeks ago, I traded in my gas-guzzling Ford truck for a less fuel hungry Pontiac Grand Prix. As getting a new vehicle goes, I applied for personalized plates. I feel like that was some kind of right of passage, if you will, to getting your license and driving your own vehicle.

Well......Jesse White now says I can't have my choice of personalized plates. Damn it!!

Now, I guess I will be the one in the Wal-Mart parking lot looking for her vehicle because her license plates don't have her name on them!!

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Aubrey did you choose something a little racey that Mr. White may have thought not be appropriate?

I hope so, and if so, please SHARE!!

Aubrey said...

Nothing racy - just my old plates from way back AUB 79.

I guess I should have gotten a little X-Rated and maybe I would have gotten them. Although, I might have been the girl in Wal-Mart parking lot trying NOT to find her vehicle because it attracted the wrong attention!

Christina said...

That stinks! :-( I guess you could try for something else. I'm not good at thinking of creative plates... sorry.

BTW, Totally enjoying your blog! I'll add you to my Sweet & Tasty Blogs.