Friday, November 13, 2009

Gluttony

After waiting for my turn (not so patiently), I finally got to go to Moonshine with Chris this week. DEEE-LISH!! Nothing beats a mom and pop griddle cooked burger. Add cheese and bacon and I'm in love! Of course, later on that day I was in love with Rolaids.


And then, we have the other end of the universe...Puerto Vallarta. OMG! We love this place.
Chris ordered the special.....Molcajete. How ever the hell you say that!



It came out boiling. I kid you not. Boiling. There were some ladies across the aisle who would vouch for me on this one.
Our dinner conversation went something like this:
Chris: I have never ate out of a cauldron before.
Grady: The Mexicans ate out of those?
Aubrey: Are you really gonna eat all that?
Chris: I better take a Prilosec when we get home.
Grady: (after being told to be quiet) Do the Mexicans not talk when they eat?
All of this while Chris wiped sweat from his forehead and snot running from his nose. A very pleasant meal out to say the least.


No comments: