Sunday, March 29, 2009

Deals, Deals, Deals!!!

First off, thanks to Kara and Angie (and Lexie) for letting me go along on the shopping excursion!! I had a good time, minus that milkshake mishap!!

Now, to the good stuff!! If you are going north anytime soon.....you must stop at the Factory Outlet stores in Tuscola. Especially The Children's Place. I purchased Grady 13 articles of clothing there for $40!! Nothing was priced over $2.99!! Osh Kosh had some pretty good deals on jeans too, $10 a pair. Lord knows he has been wearing holes in the jeans he's wearing now.

I'm pretty sure we were all in agreement that when the new fall stuff comes out in September we are going back to get the summer deals....I think a day out with the girls was definitely worth it!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I go up to Tuscola ever few weeks. I usually find GREAT deals, too! Did you get on their email list for coupons? They email me coupons for Osh Kosh for like $10 off $50 purchase. It's pretty cool.

Sarah D said...

Me and some gal pals are going on Good Friday! I can't wait. I hope Children's Place still has some good deals then.

the Queen :) said...

I'm going to Tuscola tomorrow but we're going to Beechy's. HA! We were going to head to the Outlet yesterday but went mini golfing instead...man, sounds like I missed out!!!