Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been awhile

I haven't posted anything in a week....what the hell? I don't know, but I guess here are some random photos that I haven't posted about yet. Just in case you missed me!


Grady got these roller skates/helmet/pads for his birthday last year. He is just now getting to where he thinks he knows what he is doing with them. The garage is the only open space we have to let him use them. Papa Johnny says he needs to stuff his butt with toilet paper so he will have a softer landing.


The newest play time routine at our house is puppet shows. Grady and Daddy go behind the love seat and put on a show for me. Whoever is the alligator ends up eating the duck...every time. I took a video, but I am such a dumbass I don't know how to upload them. And even if I did, Chris probably wouldn't let me.


Grady pretty much decorated the whole tree for me. Then was he pissed off when I told him that he had to take it all off so I could put on the lights. Does anyone else have an issue with their Christmas lights? I know all of them worked when they were put away last year. Now they don't. Go figure.

After Amber's recommendation of the movie "Bolt," Grady and I went to Robinson and watched it. Very cute. He had never been to the theatre before and I hadn't been for ages. Because of my lack of attendance, I had no clue there were little booster seats for kids. So, the chair ate my child.

On Sunday we went to the Santa train. It was freezing! I think we were in line for an hour. Grady enjoyed it and didn't once complain he was cold. Me, I complained lots! For the first time, Grady was not afraid of characters, so that was a plus. And he sat on Santa's lap too! Shocker also. When we were leaving, we saw our good buddy Dawson. Those boys could have took off with that train, I think. They climbed all over the front of it. Don't know if they were supposed to, but no one told them not to either.
I think that about catches me up for the week. I'm sure I have left something out (drama), but who wants to know about that?




No comments: