Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday T-Bone!





Two years ago today, I got an awesome early Christmas present. My first 'real' nephew, Tristan Eugene. Affectionately know to us as T-Bone. He has always been a bruiser and Chris said he needed a beefy nickname to go with his physique. So, T-Bone stuck.







Last night we had a party for him. Complete with a horse cake, candles he tried to eat, and lots of presents. Presents, I might add, that he didn't want to put down in order to unwrap the next ones. Christmas ought to be interesting!







Happy Birthday T-Bone! Aunt Aubbie, Uncle Spank and Grady love you!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE the nickname.

granny said...

wasn't it a great day!Grady was sooo grown up in handing him his gifts. I think the only bad part was waiting for him to try everything before opening another