Thursday, March 11, 2010

Signs of Spring

With temperatures in the 70's yesterday, I have the spring fever!!! Hopefully, the weather will stay for awhile!



Grady grilled his own hot dog...over the grill...in short sleeves.




I have some crocus coming up in my flower bed!! Can't wait for more!!



AND.....by special request.....a baby update.

Grady and I went to the doctor last week and got to see and hear the baby. I had an ultrasound to ease my mind about any miscarriage concerns. The baby measured right on schedule for my due date and had a heartrate of 162. Very positive results and a great weight lifted off my chest. April 1st is my next appointment, so I won't have any more to share doctor wise until then.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Glad to hear everything's going good! :-) Thats music to my ears! Still, baby bump pix and how far along are you??? :-) When are you due? We're due August 21st!

Aubrey said...

Thanks Christina!!

I am 9 weeks, due October 16th. I kinda figure I will go early, but just my hunch.

No baby bump pics here....not a pretty sight!! Although, you and your little self could share. I'm sure yours is cute!

Sara B. said...

That's great News!!!

Christina said...

At 9 weeks, I felt like complete crap 24/7! I hope you're feeling good!

Valerie said...

Congrats to all of you!!! I hadn't been on here in so long that I totally missed the post until now. Best of luck with all. It sounds like things are going good this time. You will be in our prayers!

Congrats!!!