Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Grady Sawman!!

Today my little boy is 5!!
Grady,
This has been the greatest 5 years of your momma's life. It is always an adventure and I never know what funny things you are going to say. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me cry sometimes. You always know when I need a big Grady hug and can say just the right thing to charm my socks off. I love you so much and wish for you one of the happiest years ever. Have a great day little man, even if we're snowed in!
Love,
Your Momma

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Grady...you make us smile too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grady!

Christina said...

Happy birthday, Grady!!!

Sarah D said...

Happy day Grady!

From your friend Jack

(and his Mom who thinks you need to be on TV)